Integrate with other tools
You can integrate Avo with your existing tools to streamline your analytics workflow:
- Webhook: Sync your analytics schema to any endpoint to manage downstream schemas such as ingestion time validation or SQL table structures
- Segment Protocols: Sync your analytics schema to Segment Protocols
- RudderStack Tracking Plans: Sync your analytics schema to RudderStack
- Mixpanel Lexicon: Sync your analytics schema to Mixpanel Lexicon
- Amplitude Data: Sync your analytics schema to Amplitude Data
- mParticle Data Master: Sync your analytics schema to mParticle Data Master
- Snowplow Data Structures: Sync your analytics schema to Snowplow Data Structures
- Slack: Configure notifications to be sent to a Slack channel.
- Jira: Automatically create tickets with instrumentation instructions and a list of changes for review or implementation.
- GitHub: Automatically create pull requests with an updated tracking library.
- Document destinations in your tracking plan: Document to which analytics tools and destinations your data should be sent in your Avo Tracking plan
- Implement tracking for your destinations with Avo Codegen: Type-safe implementation based on your Avo Tracking Plan, for all your analytics tools and destinations
With Avo you can Publish your tracking plan to any downstream schema management to keep everything in sync, such as your analytics platforms, your production time validation schemas, your SQL table structures, etc. Go to Publishing to read more.
Publish to Webhook to post your JSON schema to any endpoint and sync your analytics schema with internal schema management such as production time validation, your SQL tables, etc.
Publish to Segment Protocols to sync your analytics schema downstream
Publish to RudderStack Tracking Plans to sync your analytics schema downstream
Publish to Mixpanel Lexicon to sync your analytics schema downstream
Publish to Amplitude Data to sync your analytics schema to downstream
Publish to mParticle Data Master to sync your analytics schema downstream
Publish to Snowplow Data Structures to sync your analytics schema to downstream
When you make changes to your tracking plan on an Avo branch, Avo automatically generates code changes that details all changes in your tracking plan branch, with deep-links directly to the respective event and property in Avo.
Coming Soon: When a tracking plan branch is ready for review, Avo will automatically create a Jira ticket for the reviewer. When a tracking plan branch is ready for implementation, Avo will automatically create Jira tickets with instrumentation instructions.
Coming Soon: When a tracking plan branch is ready to implement Avo will auto create a pull request for your development team that includes the latest analytics changes.