Archive and restore from archive
In this guide we will learn how to archive items in your tracking plan, and restore already archived items
In Avo you can archive items that you don't want in your tracking plan anymore. You can archive events, properties, property bundles, sources, destinations, categories, metrics and group types.
In the top right corner of the item you want to archive, click the
... menu and select the "Archive ..." option.
When an item is archived it is moved from your tracking plan to an archive within your Avo workspace. Archived items can be browsed and un-archived from the Command Palette (cmd+k on Mac, ctrl+k on Windows), in your workspace Activity Log and on the branch review screen.
- Hit cmd+k on Mac, ctrl+k on Windows to open the Command Palette
- Select Unarchive from the menu
- Search for the name of the item you'd like to unarchive, or browse the archive by item type (event, property, metric, etc...)
- Find the archive activity in the Activity Log of your workspace (opens in a new tab)
- Click the
...menu on the item and click "Restore"
- Navigate to the branch review screen on the branch the item was archived on
- Click the
...menu on the item and click "Restore..."