Your Avo Workspace
The Avo workspace is where you define the data for your application. It contains detailed definitions of your tracking plan that will be used to generate code from and validate your data against.
The following sections build up your Avo workspace:
- Tracking Plan: where all actions, properties and metrics are defined
- Connections: configuring programming languages and analytics platforms
- Implement: source specific guide to implementing Avo
- Integrations (beta): sync your tracking plan with the one in your analytics platform
- Health (beta): monitor the health of your data