How to set up and use the Inspector in Avo
The first step to better analytics governance is knowing what's wrong with your data today.
We built Inspector to help you understand how your current tracking is performing. Inspector both identifies common issues in your existing tracking, such as inconsistent properties and types, and provides implementation status in the Avo Tracking Plan, so you always know the state of your tracking implementation in your app.
In this section of the Inspector docs we'll be covering how to configure and use Inspector in your workspace. You can learn about how to install Inspector SDKs in your sources here.
- Configuring Inspector Sources: how to set up sources to connect Inspector to your data stream
- Events view: How the Inspector Events view works and how to use it
- Issues view: How the Inspector Issues view works and how to use it
- Issue types: Which issues does Inspector detect and what they mean
- Slack alerts: How to configure Inspector to send alerts via Slack
- Add events from Inspector: How to add events and properties to your tracking plan from Inspector
- Temporarily ignore Inspector issues: How to ignore Inspector issues on older versions until your changes go live