Table of Contents
If you are already sending some analytics events from your product and are seeing some potential errors in the data and/or want better confidence in it, then we recommend that you contact us to get access to the Avo Inspector add-on.
Avo Inspector analyzes your current state of tracking and guides the way from your current messy taxonomy to more consistent and reliable tracking across teams, products, and platforms. Read more about Avo Inspector in the documentation.
Start monitoring the health of your tracking today with Avo Inspector – email email@example.com to get access!
If you relate to one or more of the following statments, we recommend using the custom generated tracking snippets to start sending analytics events without bugs.
- you team is looking for a callaborative tool to instrument your new analytics events in a reliable way
- your team is not sending many or any analytics events yet and are looking for a tool to start in an efficient way
- have some tracking that you are not very happy with and want to start from scratch
If any of these apply to you, then here are the steps to get started:
- Sign up to Avo and create your workspace
- Set up your tracking plan by defining the structure of your analytics events
- Generate the custome tracking snippets by downloading them from your Avo workspace or using the Avo CLI
- Initialize Avo
- Implement your analytics events
- Enjoy error free product analytics!
Get in touch if you have any questions or would like some help getting started.